Translate

Thursday, August 7, 2014

Czeching in....

This blog post will have to be short.  We do not have internet in our flat yet, so we have to come downstairs to the church/cafe' to use the internet.  I had all intentions to write a nice long post, however I got distracted with wanting to Skype my family.  I am sure you understand my priorities.  Since it is 9pm here in Prague, the kids are getting tired.  We have had a long day setting up a bank account (which lasted 2 hours) and going to ikea.  Ikea is like a time warp.  We have spent more hours there than I need to spend in any store!  

Hopefully, I can blog some more tomorrow and give you more fun info on what we have been doing in Prague.  We do not have any real commitments tomorrow, so hopefully there will be some down time to write.  I am excited to tell you all the adventures we have been on since our arrival.  There is a lot to share...

So, I guess this is me "Czeching in" with you and I will tell you more tomorrow.  

Sweet dreams....

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad you took the time to Skype with us! We miss you so much! It is hard to believe you are SO far away when we are on Skype!

    ReplyDelete